atynews.com – China immediately responded to the allegations of US President Donald Trump about China’s possibility to thwart the process of denuclearization of northern korea.
Quoted by Reuters on Tuesday (10/07/2018), it was delivered by a spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China, Hua Chunying in his press release.
Chunying stated that Beijing’s position on the North Korean problem remains consistent and acts responsibly.
As reported earlier, US President Donald Trump through his Twitter account said that China is likely to undermine the results of US and North Korean talks.
However, he believes that the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, will uphold a pact that has been approved by both, when they met in Singapore last month.
“I’m sure Kim Jong-un will honor the contract we signed, and more importantly, our handshake We agree with denuclearization of North Korea,” Trump said.