atynews.com – The US Army is rumored to have selected 10 future beds for private bodyguards and will be tested.
The US Army Contracting Command, on behalf of Project Manager Soldier Weapons says it has spent approximately $ 428,480 to award the contract.
Companies receiving this contract are Beretta USA, Colt Manufacturing Company, CMMG Inc., CZ-USA, Sig Sauer and five other small weapons.
The same keyword, this weapon can be hidden and with a strong level of accuracy and far in close range.
“Currently, personal personnel of the Security Person (PSD) personnel use pistols and rifles; however, there is an operational need for additional concealment on and off,” said the notice.
“Failure provides SCW to evaluate and submit PSD responsibilities with a usable capability.”
Here is a list of single contracts for subcompact weapons:
- Beretta USA Corporation for PMX subcompact weapon. Amount: $16,000.
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC for CM9MM-9H-M5A, Colt Modular 9mm subcompact weapon. Amount: $22,000.
- CMMG Inc. for Ultra PDW subcompact weapon. Amount: $8,500.
- CZ-USA for Scorpion EVO 3 A1 submachine gun. Amount: $14,490.
- Lewis Machine & Tool Company for MARS-L9 compact suppressed weapon. Amount: $21,900.
- PTR Industries Inc. for PTR 9CS subcompact weapon. Amount: $12,060.
- Quarter Circle 10 LLC 5.5 CLT and 5.5 QV5 subcompact weapons. Amount: $24,070.
- Sig Sauer Inc. for MPX subcompact weapon. Amount: $20,160.
- Trident Rifles LLC for B&T MP9 machine gun. Amount: $36,000.
- Zenith Firearms for Z-5RS, Z-5P and Z-5K subcompact weapons. Amount: $39,060.